A trip to St. Joseph, MI
A couple of days ago, my family and I went on a trip to St Joseph, MI.
This busy little town is located on Michigan's West Coast, by the lake. It has a touristy vibe, for its impressive Lighthouse, beaches, shops and dining options but also an industrial feel, due to it being a Port, at the mouth of St. Joseph River.
We started the visit at Tiscornia Park.
From the spacious and well maintained beach, we walked along the canal, to the Lighthouse. In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful ones in MI!
Across the canal from Tiscornia Park is Silver Beach, another popular place:
Of course I went into souvenir stores. Of course I took photos of cute mugs and other stuff π
The food options are numerous in St Joe! We weren't very hungry at the time so we skipped eating out but we admired the outside design of this Chinese restaurant:
Aside from souvenir shops, I visited some cute home goods and clothing stores:
It was a fun trip, with many things to see. I'll leave you with a photo of this big boy...he was just chilling on the pier! π
















This looks like a fun trip, FireFly!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the Main Street with the shops and cafes. I would have spent hours in these shops!