Weekly recap (late π)
This week flew by for me. How is it Thursday already? I totally forgot to recap last week. Here's what has happened, fitness-wise:
- Total "run-walk" interval miles: 4.3
- Total walking/hiking miles: 4.5
With the neighborhood running group, I did 2.8 miles on a not-so-flat course. π I've already described the experience in a previous post.
I managed 1.5 miles, with "1 min run + 30 seconds walk" intervals. I was only planning on doing 1 mile, due to the heat and that's what I thought I entered into the Garmin. Somehow it was set for 5k. π
I kept a consistent pace throughout and didn't walk on any of the running parts (which has happened before when running out of steam). The upbeat playlist has kept me going.
Over the weekend, I went hiking on a trail, up a wooded hill. I did a 1.2 mile loop, to the top and back. It was 86F and my legs were really feeling it afterwards.
I found a couple of ticks on my clothes, eww but luckily I removed them before they bit me.
I also saw wild berries, this wood fungus and pretty yellow flowers:





Comments
Post a Comment